Title: Numerical and experimental analysis of flow in water turbines (http://sicris.izum.si/search/prg.aspx?lang=eng&id=9861)
Period: January 2015–December 2020
Head of programme: Aljaž Škerlavaj
Aim: The infrastructure programme supports to maintain the infrastructure, which serves as a support to the research activities (performing the measurements or simulations, necessary for research programmes and research projects).
Maintenance of infrastructure:
- Supercomputer IBM – LSC Adria
- Test rig for Francis turbines
- Test rig for Kaplan turbines
- Test rig for bulb turbines
- Test rig for Pelton turbines
Support for research programmes (in year 2016):
- Research in Power, Process, and Environmental Engineering (http://sicris.izum.si/search/prg.aspx?lang=eng&id=9694)
Support for research projects (in year 2016):
- Accurate Simulations in Hydro-Machinery and Marine Propellers (http://cordis.europa.eu/projects/rcn/192260_en.html);
Project's webpage: www.accusim.eu.